Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dear Lord: Praise God!!

No, I don't have a job yet.

But my grandmother has been healed. I know, I know, that sounds silly. But bear with me.

She's had a chronic lung disease for years now. Monday, she went into the hospital because she'd been coughing up things. She's been on oxygen for three years. And when she got to the hospital, she was diagnosed with E. Coli in her lungs, and the early stages of pneumonia.

Our family was preparing for the worst.

I called her today. She's healed. She has nothing in her lungs. They're taking her off of the oxygen, except at night. It's a miracle!

And now, she says her hospital room is like a bus stop. Everyone in the hospital is stunned, no one knows what to make of it, and they all want to hear her story from her.

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment