Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear Lord: I need to get out

Today was spent inside.

All of it.

A downside of being unemployed is that you have no reason to leave the house, and no money with which to go out. So to conserve money, you stay inside.

I was hoping to get a phone call from the people I interviewed with. I didn't get one. I'm concerned. My mother is pressuring me, even though she doesn't mean to, and it's messing with my head.

Praise God, because He's strong enough to deal with this for me.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" Lamentations 3:23-24

1 comment:

  1. This is very inspiring! How have you been doing since your last post? I hope that God has brought you many blessings, and you have found a wonderful job doing his work.

    ReplyDelete