Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Lord: I can't see the light

I'm stuck in a tunnel right now, and I can't see any way out.

I've been denied unemployment. I can appeal it. Unfortunately, they picked the one thing I can't deny happened, and used that. It happened. I know it did. I know it was a mistake. I just didn't realize it was bad enough to cost me so much.

I don't have the money to pay legal fees.

On top of that, a doctor in the hospital my grandmother was in went into her room and messed with her medication. He wasn't her attending doctor or anyone who should have been messing with her medication at all. It was caught before she died, but it was a near thing. Satan is angry, and attempting to do away with my grandmother.

I'm listening to a lot of K-Love, which is a Christian radio station. It's one of the things that is keeping me going. The Tunnel by Third Day has come on several times, and it's an amazing song and an amazing inspiration.

Lord, I can't do this on my own. Everything I could have relied on besides You is falling out from under me. Give me strength. Give me courage. Don't leave me in this time of need. You promised You would never leave nor forsake Your children. Dear Lord, I need you now.

"And the Lord said to Satan, 'Where have you come from?' Satan answered the Lord, 'From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it.'" Job 2:2
"Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" Job 2:10

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4
"Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, how long? Turn, O Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?" Psalm 6:2-5

1 comment:

  1. It's Rosalyn. I am praying for God to see you through this, and give you strength and hope and faith and courage. And I'm not planning on stopping.

    ReplyDelete